At Rocky Knoll, we’re committed to accessibility. It is our policy to ensure that everyone, including persons with disabilities, has full and equal access to our digital offerings.
Our website strives to meet the following accessibility standards: Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 AA, PDF/Universal Accessibility (PDF/UA) to ensure our digital offerings are ADA Compliant.
Here are just some of the many ways that our website is accessible and meets the above accessibility standards:
- Background and foreground colors are made to have high contrast ratios
- Buttons have discernible names
- Clean, efficient coding practices
- Descriptive alt tags are set on all meaningful images
- We use a focus indicator to highlight interactable elements
- We maintain a consistent and maintainable layout throughout the website
Rocky Knoll and it's developers are committed to accessibility and we are always seeking to improve. If you know of a way we can improve, we’d love to hear more. You can email the developers of this site at firstname.lastname@example.org.